maandag 19 augustus 2013

Sweet Sunny BAZ 2013!

Photo Courtesy: Monique Stuut

Wow, wow, wow! I had a great time bouldering at the beach in Scheveningen. 
BAZ 2013, Boulderen Aan Zee (bouldering at sea) was a sunny competition with a great atmosphere. 

Unfortunately the others of Sweet Climbing had other sweet things to do. Jeroen was going through rainy weather in Ireland, Stefan rushed back to his favorite spot (the Frankenjura) and Robin was celebrating his birthday but surprised me by showing up at the beach just before the finals started! That was awesome :) Probably the sandwich with 'kroket' just before finals made me strong :) Thanks Paul, Sylvia and Robin :D 

I felt strong in the boulders, so training with the Sweet Climbing team pays off!
Read further at my blog for a more detailed description of the finals.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten